Show me what I have been craving princess…
oh fuck me
Just because I have some things I need to do doesn’t mean you’re off the hook, toy. One fun, humiliating thing about teasing via Skype is that I can give an assignment and then, while I do other things around the house, occasionally check to make sure you’re still rubbing and repeating your mantra for me.
I’m going to put on a metronome and set it on a nice, slow pace. You are required to rub from your clit, down to your asshole on one tick of the metronome and then back up on the next. Over and over and over without stopping, without varying the pace. And you are absolutely forbidden to cum. This will go on for one straight hour. If you can make it, without cumming, I will allow you to pick your reward. If you can’t, “I” will pick your punishment.
I would love, love, love to do this for daddy!
- Little girls run on three fuels: milk, Sprite, and apple juice.
- Morning cuddles are the most important meal of the day.
- “All done” describes about a million different situations, from empty plates to empty bladders, from finished baths to finished homework.
- There are reasons other than thermal regulation to carry around your favorite blankie.
- It is physically impossible to eat Flake bars without getting chocolate everywhere. Not that anyone ever tries.
- Little girls do not need a reason to dramatically sigh “oh Daddy.”
- Pacifiers designed for 6-month-old babies will withstand approximately 48 hours of intense chewing by an adult little girl before falling apart.
- The hurt look on a little girl’s face when Daddy accidentally tells her to “shut up” could melt a mountain troll’s heart.
- Decorating a room or drawing a picture typically cures all bad moods. “Daddy fix it” typically cures none, but you can’t explain that to her.
- The milk sippy cup will stink to high heaven in the morning if left out of the fridge overnight. This is also known as the Law of Duh.
- The definition of love is graciously sitting through an entire viewing of “Wee Sing: Big Rock Candy Mountains” because it’s her favorite childhood video. Google it and you will understand.
- An alternative definition of love is changing the channel from sports to reruns of Full House and Boy Meets World.
- Band-aids, medications, and other treatments don’t really help unless they come from Daddy.
- There are NEVER enough band-aids.
- Say “good girl” a lot and make her say “thank you” and “please” a lot.
- Little girls are natural philosophers and bedtime stories can spur excellent conversation.
- The largest recliner in the house will be automatically dubbed “The Daddy chair.”
- Despite forceful allegations to the contrary, Daddy is in fact not totally immune to large watery puppy-dog eyes.
- Spankings are a big deal and must not be used lightly. I think I’m starting to follow the TEWTS method: Tell, Explain, Warn, Threaten, Spank.
- With that said, a smacked bottom usually turns “no!” into “yes Daddy” within 3-5 seconds. When it doesn’t, repeat until diffuse redness or desired results appear, whichever comes first.
- Naughty words can still be clearly made out through her paci.
- The closet will be kept open overnight to rule it out as a suitable hiding spot for monsters.
- Childproof toilet locks are not childproof. Demand a refund. (Corollary: nothing is childproof).
- When shopping for a little girl, buy half the candy and twice the food.
- A millisecond is defined as the time between the Daddy’s forgetting something and the little girl’s reminding him in a slightly concerned and definitely bossy voice.
Always my good girl.